• National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
• Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
• American Civil Liberties Union
• University of Wisconsin-Madison, BA 1992
• University of Missouri-Columbia, JD 1995
Patrick McMenamin has been practicing law since 1995. In that time he has tried and won jury trials in twelve counties in Southeast Missouri ranging from misdemeanor offenses to homicide. His practice is devoted exclusively to criminal defense in the Missouri state courts and the federal courts of Missouri and Illinois.
Pat has handled close to ten thousand criminal cases in the greater Southeast Missouri area over an 18 year career.